Because YOUR family matters
Every family law attorney practices law just a little differently from the other. When you need a family law attorney, ask questions not only about your case, but about how the attorney practices. What is the attorneys approach to the problems presented in your case? Is the attorney known to be aggressive? Is the attorney known to be easy to work with? Does the attorney work well with other attorneys? Does the attorney push you to “go for the money” or does the attorney tell you to settle immediately? Whose advice seems to reflect a consideration of your needs?
You need an attorney you can trust with the most important decisions about your family. Because, when it comes right down to it, your family matters to you and should matter to your attorney, too.
- These are my core beliefs about Family Law:
- I don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach.
- Children of divorced parents deserve parents that can communicate effectively.
- It is my job to prepare my clients properly for eventualities and to help my clients be safe and secure during a difficult time.
- Part of my job is educating my clients. An educated client makes better decisions about moving into the next phase of his or her life.
Divorces are difficult, raising children is alternately rewarding and heartbreaking, and families are both wonderful and horrible. This is life in all its exciting and beautiful glory. My goal is to help my clients through a tough time and out into the promise of the future.
In addition to divorce, my practice includes adoption, child support and child custody modification, prenuptial agreements and other areas of family law.